Contest: We will match one lucky taxpayers 2016 IRS Refund.
We have invested a lot of money into social media marketing. We have decided to stop spending money on advertising in an effort to pass those funds to our awesome viewers. This is in no way a scam and we will not need anyone’s personal information besides the winner of the contest. This is our official Match my 2016 IRS Refund page, no other post represents our “Match My Refund” contest.
Please read very carefully to how you can submit your name into the raffle. This is no cost to join this raffle. One entry per person per social media outlet. The winning social media account will be closely verified to make sure it isn’t a bot account so do not try to cheat the system.
Ways to Enter for a chance to have your 2016 IRS Refund Matched by RefundSchedule.com:
- Share any of our Facebook posts starting today. The winner must also like our page, so make sure you have liked the Facebook page as well. If you have shared our posts or page in the past, this will not count.
- Retweet any of our Twitter posts using the hashtag “#Tax” and include our twitter handle @RefundSchedule. The winner must be a follower of our Twitter page.
- Reply to this post in the comments section with “I Filed (Date Filed), I was accepted on (Date Accepted), and I received my Refund on (Direct Deposit Date or Check Mailed Date.)” Please fill in the ( ) with your correct information.
Rules and Regulations
- Each individual is allowed up to three entries into the contest. One for their Facebook page, one for their Twitter page and one for replying to this post with the above parameters.. Only three per person.
- The winning account must have a minimum of 100 Facebook friends and at least 50 Twitter followers.
- Not getting a tax refund this year? That’s no problem. We will offer $500.00 even if you owed, weren’t eligible, or just don’t want to prove to us that you had a tax refund.
- The maximum amount awarded will be $2000.00, so even if your tax return was over $2000.00, that is the most that we can offer.
- The winner must be a US citizen.
- The contest will last for 30 days so until March 31st, 2016. We updated this date to allow for more of our followers to have their tax returns accepted.
- We will select the winner raffle style using a third party, so not to involve us personally.
- We will update this post if rules are changed. Join our mailing list if you wish to be alerted of these changes.