TurboTax with Refund Bonus Offer* – It’s Like Getting Paid to do Your Taxes
- So $500 of Federal Refund could purchase a $550 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Use any increment of $100 from your Federal Tax Return to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card
- Learn more below
TurboTax with Refund Bonus Offer* Additional Details
Before you prepare to send your returns in the File section of TurboTax, you can choose to use part or all of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get your bonus following these simple steps:
- Choose any increment of $100 from your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card* and TurboTax will tack on an extra 5% or 10% bonus on your e-gift card.
- The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account
- Once your refund is available/funded, TurboTax will email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code within 1-2 business days.
- Receive an extra 5% with TurboTax Basic – So $500 would become $525
- Receive an extra 10% with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, and Home & Business – So $500 would become $550
- TurboTax Business is not eligible for this offer
**Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.”